Website Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, M&J Interiors is accessible at mj-interiors.co.uk.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content including images and product data from our trusted suppliers, all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website is owned by M&J Interiors.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any M&J Interiors material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any M&J Interiors material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any M&J Interiors material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to M&J Interiors;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this M&J Interiors;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being access by you and M&J Interiors may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Product Terms & Conditions
All photographs are items are for guidance only, they are not exact colours, as every device and screen will be different, we do our best to get them exact as possible. Items ordered and then repeated the order at a later date could have a colour difference as they could be from a different dye batch.
All our products comply with industry standards and shrinkage, although once fabrics are made up or trimmings added there are no guarantees that one item could wash differently to another for example fabric and lining. Even dry cleaning can have adverse effects on fabrics, it is advised not to wash or dry clean products unless necessary.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the products we receive and always try to inspect before sending, should am item be faulty please contact us on receipt.
Pattern repeats given are an average and can vary from quality to quality, this is the reason for making up items with fabric from the same batch.
Order confirmations are sent for every order processed, please check all the details on your order are correct an notify us immediately if any amendment is required. It is the customers responsibility to make sure their address details are entered correctly, any order sent to an incorrect address can not be refunded.